ONIKUMA K6 Stereo Gaming Headset for PS4, PC, Xbox One Controller, Noise Cancelling Over Ear Headphones with Mic, LED Light, Bass Surround, Soft Memory Earmuffs for Laptop Mac Nintendo Switch Games.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY - Gaming headset for PS4, Xbox One S, Xbox One, Xbox one X, PS4 Pro, PS 4 Slim, PC, Laptop, PSP, Mac, Tablet, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch 3DS, Nintendo Switch 3DS LL. Extra microsoft adapter (not included) is needed when connect with old version Xbox One controller.
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR SOUND - This PS4 headset built-in industry-leading high precision 50mm magnetic neodymium driver pursues a more immersive experience; The omnidirectional noise reduction technology ensures that microphone picks up your voice clearly in-game or online chat.
- NOISE REDUCTION MICROPHONE - Onmi-directional positioned of the microphone can be adjusted freely. The Xbox One headset with the noise reduction function and the sensitivity of the microphone makes the sound pick up and transmission clearly and loudly.
- COMFORTABLE WEARING DESIGN - The retractable headband and the super soft ear cups makes it has flexibility to fit different people perfectly. Lightweight and comfortable to wear makes it easy for long time use.
- Cool Unique LED light : Glaring LED lights are designed on the earcups, highlighting the atmosphere of the game. Risk free for 12 months Limited Guarantee! Please feel free to contact us if there are any product problems.
This headset is NOT USB-Headset, the USB interface is only used for power supply to LED light.
Model: ONIKUMA K6
Speaker diameter: 50mm
Mic dimension: 6.0 * 2.7mm
Mic sensitivity: -38dB +/- 3dB
Mic impedance: 2.2kohm
LED working voltage: DC5V +/- 5%
Working current: Below 30mA
Headset interface: USB (plug the USB connector, LED light is on, unplug for off) + 3.5mm stereo audio and mic plug
Cable length: Approx. 2.2m / 7.22ft
Package size: 22* 11* 22.8cm / 8.6 * 4.3 * 8.9in
Package weight: 622g / 21.93oz
1 * ONIKUMA K6 Gaming Headset
1 * Multilanguage User Manual
1 * 1 to 2 3.5mm Jack adapter
- Before apply the headset on your PS4, please test it with your cellphone to ensure it function well.
- Insert the headset own 3.5mm jack plug into the Gamepad, then long press the PS button or enter the system Settings.
- There is a peripheral machines, choose "Adjust Sound and Devices", "output to the headphones", then change it to "all audio ".